Taylors of Harrogate
There’s no big secret to our extraordinary teas, coffees and infusions. We use extremely good ingredients, create clever blends and build close relationships with the best growers in the world.
The home of extraordinary flavour.
The Taylors story starts back in 1886, when Charles Taylor and his two sons set up a tea and coffee company. C. E. Taylors & Sons became known for quality, and the flagship store at 1 Parliament Street, Harrogate became famous across the region.
Although we’ve grown a little since then, we’ve stayed true to our craft values. It’s because our family roots run more than a century deep – and we’ve never lost our independent streak.