We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join our friendly team as Weekend Housekeeper/Cleaner within our Cookery School. Situated on a private site next door to Bettys Craft Bakery in Starbeck, Harrogate.
Your duties will include ensuring the kitchen and the rest of the Cookery School are spotlessly clean, safe and well organised. This role involves high and low level cleaning, moving equipment, waste disposal, laundry and pressing uniform
You will need:
- At least 1 years experience of housekeeping/cleaning
- Extremely high standards and excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a team environment
You will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Guaranteed minimum hours
- Full training
- Free meals and drinks whilst at work
- A share in the financial success of the business through a Group Prosperity Scheme, which is paid quarterly to all employees
- 25% staff discount on goods from Bettys by Post our online shop
- Uniform provided
- 25 days paid holiday (pro-rata) plus the usual public holidays
This is a part time role working 5 hours per day on a Saturday and Sunday, hours between 2pm-7pm or 3pm-8pm. However we will also consider applicants who can only work one weekend day. Extra hours are available in holiday and busy periods.
This role will close when the vacancy has been filled. Successful candidates will be invited to interview on an ongoing basis.
Please apply online via the link below, if you have any issues or queries regarding the process please contact Bettys.HR@bettysandtaylors.co.uk