Weekend Cafe Assistant
We are looking for Café Assistants to join our team here at Bettys Harlow Carr. Reporting to an Assistant Front of House Manager, this role is all about providing the highest standards of service and support to the Front of House team, in order to deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer.
At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by achieving excellence in delivering exceptional customer service, being a key team player, as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A keen interest in customer service
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work at pace
- Some knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety procedures
- Competitive rates of pay, starting at £8.88 & rising to £8.99 per hour if you are 21 years of age or over;
- Similarly competitive rates of pay if you are under 21;
- A share of the profits with our Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a % of your earnings;
- A free meal, snacks & drinks on every shift;
- No split shifts & variety of sociable hours;
- 25% discount in your Bettys Shop;
- Fantastic benefits package including birthday gift, uniform and long service holidays;
- Great opportunities for growth and progression with fantastic training;
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining a friendly team environment.
This is a part-time role working 1 weekend day each week, on a rota basis, with the opportunity to work additional hours during holiday periods.
The closing date for applications is:
18 / 11 / 19