We are looking for a Waiter/Waitress to join our café team here at Bettys Northallerton. Reporting to a Front of House Team Leader, this role is all about providing the highest standards of service in order to deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer.
At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by achieving excellence in delivering exceptional customer service, being a key team player, as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A keen interest in customer service and the ability to work at pace;
- Strong communication skills;
- Some knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety procedures.
- Competitive rates of pay starting at £9.35 per hour if you are 21 years of age or over;
- Similarly competitive rates if you are under 21;
- A share of the profits with our Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a % of your earnings;
- A free meal, snacks & drinks on every shift;
- No split shifts & variety of sociable hours;
- 25% discount in your Bettys Shop;
- Fantastic benefits package including birthday gift, uniform and long service holidays;
- Great opportunities for growth and progression with fantastic training;
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining a friendly team environment.
This is a full-time role working 30 hours per week, 5 days over 7, including weekends and on a rota basis.
Closing date: 4 / 7 / 21