We are looking for Waiters/Waitresses to join our café team here at Bettys Harrogate. Reporting to a Front of House Team Leader, this role is all about providing the highest standards of service in order to deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer.
At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by achieving excellence in delivering exceptional customer service, being a key team player, as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A keen interest in customer service and the ability to work at pace;
- Strong communication skills;
- Some knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety procedures.
- The starting rate of pay is £9.35 per hour, increasing to £9.45 per hour once trained, which depending on your experience and appetite to learn can take 3 months. Further training, to increase to a pay rate of £9.55 per hour is also available;
- In addition, an Annual Pay increase of 2% will be awarded from November 2021. The starting rate of pay will therefore increase to £9.54 per hour;
- A generous profit share scheme where every three months you will receive a share of our profits on top of your normal pay (you start to earn this straight away too!);
- A free meal, snacks & drinks on every shift;
- No split shifts & variety of sociable hours;
- 25% discount in your Bettys Shop;
- Fantastic benefits package including birthday gift, uniform and long service holidays;
- Great opportunities for growth and progression with fantastic training;
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining a friendly team environment.
There are a number of full-time roles available working 30 hours per week 5 days over 7, including evenings and weekends, on a rota basis.
Please note that due to the current staffing crisis in the UK, this role will close when filled. Please apply as soon as possible to be considered.