Waiter/Waitress (18 hours over 3 days)
We are looking for a Waiter/Waitress to join our café team here at Bettys Harlow Carr. Reporting to a Front of House Team Leader, this role is all about providing the highest standards of service in order to deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer.
At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by achieving excellence in delivering exceptional customer service, being a key team player, as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A keen interest in customer service and the ability to work at pace;
- Strong communication skills;
- Some knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety procedures.
- A starting rate of pay of £10.13 per hour, increasing to £10.24 per hour once trained, which depending on your experience and appetite to learn can take 3 months. Further training, to increase to a pay rate of £10.35 per hour is also available;
- You will be eligible for our Group Profit Share scheme as soon as you join us! It is paid quarterly as percentage of what you’ve earned in that quarter. This means that when it’s paid, you’ll get a % of your base pay and any overtime earned during that quarter on top of your hourly rate or salary. The percentage is set once a year in line with the performance of the Group so you’ll know what’s coming for the future instalments and we announce the % for 2022 in January. This scheme, like most bonus schemes is discretionary and non-contractual;
- A free meal, snacks & drinks on every shift;
- No split shifts & variety of sociable hours;
- 25% discount in your Bettys Shop;
- Free car parking onsite;
- Fantastic benefits package including birthday gift, uniform and long service holidays;
- Great opportunities for growth and progression with fantastic training;
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining a friendly team environment.
This is a part-time role working 18 hours per week, 3 days over 7, including weekends and on a rota basis.
Please note that due to the current staffing crisis in the UK, this role will close when filled. Please apply as soon as possible to be considered.