This is a new position within the Taylors Supply department, which will drive and support logistics excellence primarily within Packaging Buying Team. The Supply Logistics Coordinator will ensure in time and full deliveries of our key packaging materials, working across functions ensuring appropriate stock holding and management to meet our packaging supply demands.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Stock management of agreed items
- Stock take process for Packaging (inc. Operation)
- Manage the Run-in/Run-out for packaging projects and assist in logistics management on projects
- Reserve and order packaging materials based on planned demand for selected categories
- Contract packing logistics management and process compliance
- Work with buyers, planners and warehouse to optimise buying patterns and stockholding of packaging items
- Own and operate the stock take process on behalf of the packaging buying team. Including reconciliation, preparation, consolidation and system data entry.
- Develop, analyse and report agreed packaging KPIs to provide guidance and accurate information to the supply team and wider Taylors teams.
To be successful in this position you will have previous FMCG logistics / supply experience, coupled with a natural continuous improvement mindset. You will be highly organised, efficient and able to work both independently and as part of a cross functional team.
To apply, please submit a covering letter outlining your interest alongside a copy of your CV before midday on Monday 17th July 2017.