We are looking for a well organised, numerate and computer literate person to join our Bakery Stores team on a permanent, full time basis.
The role will support Production teams in delivering their production plans through a variety of tasks including raw materials ordering, receiving, unpacking and storing deliveries, stock rotation, and weighing and supplying our bakers with the ingredients to produce our famous bread, cakes and chocolates.
Full training will be provided to ensure you have the skills required; however, you will also need to meet the following criteria:
- Experience in working in a production environment; you will demonstrate excellent timekeeping and be able to work to agreed deadlines
- Some experience of ordering
- Able to evidence a good level of numeracy and strong IT skills
- Proven team player; shows initiative and is able to collaborate with colleagues
- Ability to deliver an excellent level of customer service, for internal and external customers, suppliers and stakeholders
- Good communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and productive at busy times
- An eye for detail
- Forklift truck driving experience is preferable but not essential
You will be required to work five days over seven, which will include some weekend working. Start and finish times will be dependent on the needs of the business.
In return for your commitment, we offer excellent training, good rates of pay, a quarterly group profit share scheme, staff discounts and free meals whilst at work.
Closing date for applications is 23rd April 2018.
Please apply online via the link below, if you have any issues or queries regarding the process please contact Bettys.HR@bettysandtaylors.co.uk