We are looking for a reliable, enthusiastic and self-motivated Stores Assistant to join our Stores Team here at Bettys Craft Bakery. Reporting to the Day shift Manager, this role will include; receiving deliveries, unpacking and storing raw materials in correct containers, stock rotation and preparation of raw materials.
- A high level of attention to detail with good organisational skills
- The ability to work to agreed deadlines whilst maintaining quality
- Experience working in a team environment and collaborating with colleagues, yet able to work on your own initiative when required
- Some knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety procedures
Full training will be provided to ensure you have a full understanding of the role and your responsibilities
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a percentage of your annual salary
- Staff discounts and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Bettys family where we work together and support each other
This is a full-time role working 5 days over 7, organised on a rota basis. There may be a requirement to work varying shifts during our peak periods.
The closing date for applications is 3rd August 2018