Staff Café Assistant (Part Time role, 3 days, permanent)
We are looking for a well organised and enthusiastic person to join the Staff Café team at Bettys Bakery, working 3 days per week.
Your responsibilities will include preparing, stocking and serving fresh food (soups, breakfast items, hot dishes, salads, sandwiches etc) in our Staff Café using high quality ingredients, ensuring that all aspects of Food Safety are adhered to. You will support some Cookery School Course food preparation as and when required. As well as supporting the team with deep cleaning of the kitchen on a regular basis and complying with Company rules and legal requirements.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Experience of working in a kitchen or with food
- Experience of food preparation and cooking procedures
- Excellent time management
- The ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- The ability to work well under pressure whilst remaining calm and productive
- Good organisational skills and self-motivation
The working pattern of this part-time role is 3 days over 7, varying shifts between the hours 4am-8pm on a rota basis. Weekend shifts are included on rotation with the rest of the team. Candidates must be willing to be flexible on shifts to meet the needs of the business, which may include working occasional night shifts to support team cover.
The closing date for applications is:
11 / 05 / 2021