Retail Manager (permanent, full time, no evenings)
We are looking for a Retail Manager to lead the Retail department at Bettys Northallerton. Reporting to the Branch Manager, this role is all about engaging, motivating and developing a strong team.
You will have the opportunity to drive the department forward to be the best it can, ensuring that your team deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer. In this role you will have the chance to be your best every day: achieving excellence in customer service; engaging and motivating a fantastic team; as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards - all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience of working in and managing a busy Retail department;
- A keen eye for detail and a flair for visual merchandising;
- Strong commercial and retail skills;
- Experience of people management, leading and motivating a team;
- Proven track record of developing and increasing sales;
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene and Health and Safety procedures
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package;
- You will be eligible for our Group Profit Share scheme as soon as you join us! It is paid quarterly as percentage of what you’ve earned in that quarter. This means that when it’s paid, you’ll get a % of your base pay and any overtime earned during that quarter on top of your hourly rate or salary. The percentage is set once a year in line with the performance of the Group. For 2022, this has been set at 7.1%. This scheme, like most bonus schemes is discretionary and non-contractual;
- A free meal, snacks & drinks on every shift;
- No split shifts & variety of sociable hours;
- 25% discount in your Bettys Shop;
- Free car parking;
- Health Cash Plan;
- Fantastic benefits package including birthday gift, uniform and long service holidays;
- Great opportunities for growth and progression with fantastic training;
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities;
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining a friendly team environment.
This is a full-time fixed term role working 37.5 hours, 5 days over 7, including weekends, on a rota basis.