We are looking for a Retail Manager to lead the Retail department at Bettys Harrogate. Reporting to the Branch Manager, this role is all about engaging, motivating and developing a strong team. You will have the opportunity to drive the department forward to be the best it can, ensuring that your team deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer. In this role you will have the chance to be your best every day: achieving excellence in customer service; engaging and motivating a fantastic team; as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards - all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience of working in and managing a busy Retail department
- A keen eye for detail and a flair for visual merchandising
- Strong commercial and retail skills
- Experience of people management, leading and motivating a team
- Proven track record of developing and increasing sales
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene and Health and Safety procedures
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Quarterly Group Profit Share as a percentage of your salary
- Staff discounts and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Bettys family where we have fun and look after each other
This is a full-time role working 5 days over 7, including evenings and weekends on a rota basis.
Closing date for applications is 28th May 2018
Please apply online via the link below, if you have any issues or queries regarding the process please contact Bettys.HR@bettysandtaylors.co.uk