Retail Assistant (part-time and full-time vacancies available)
We are looking for Retail Assistants to join our shop team here at Bettys Ilkley. Reporting to an Assistant Retail Manager, this role is all about providing the highest standards of service in order to deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer.
At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by achieving excellence in delivering exceptional service, being a key team player, as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- The ability to provide exceptional service to our customers, actively selling our wonderful products,
- A friendly and approachable character, putting customers at the heart of everything you do,
- The ability to working at pace with a friendly team in the buzz of a busy shop environment,
- Some knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety procedures.
Full training will be provided.
- Competitive rates of pay; starting at £9.16 if you are 21 years of age or over;
- Similarly competitive rates of pay if you are under 21;
- A share of the profits with our Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a % of your earnings;
- A free meal, snacks & drinks on every shift;
- No split shifts & variety of sociable hours;
- 25% discount in your Bettys Shop;
- Fantastic benefits package including birthday gift, uniform and long service holidays;
- Great opportunities for growth and progression with fantastic training;
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining a friendly team environment.
There are part-time and full-time vacancies available, working either 3 or 5 days over 7; both including weekends, on a rota basis, with the opportunity to work additional hours during holiday periods.
The closing date for applications is:
28 / 9 / 20