Reporting Accountant (Trading) (18 month FTC)
Bettys Finance Team are looking for a Reporting Accountant for an 18 month fixed term contract, to support the Management Accountant for Trading in guiding long term profitability across the trading arm of Bettys (Branches, online and Cookery School). This role is responsible for the production of accurate and timely month end accounts, delivering profit and loss variance analysis and providing support with financial control environments in Bettys.
- Proficient in Excel – Pivots, Vlookups etc.
- Experience of management accounting within the relevant sector – i.e. month end, accruals, bank reconciliations etc.
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified or part qualified
- Systems experience – System 21, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Khaos, Hamilton Grant, COGNOS amongst others (desirable)
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of a commercial finance role within the relevant sector – i.e. driving ongoing performance, commercial insight and analysis, forecasting and budgeting
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Pragmatic logical approach to problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaboratively peer-based environment and quickly build relationships
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package;
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a percentage of your annual salary;
- Staff discounts and free meals whilst on site;
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities.
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday. This role will initially be home based due to current government guidance. Base office is situated in Starbeck, Harrogate.
The closing date for applications is: 07/ 03/ 21