This is an exciting and varied role supporting the development and coordination of the Taylors R&D project portfolio, including oversight of project milestones and resource requirements for all NPD and EPD projects within the R&D team. The R&D Portfolio Coordinator will also support or manage small to medium sized projects as appropriate.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To act as a reference point for NPD/EPD process queries and information
- To support the coordination of the R&D Team work stream planning process including setting deadlines and ensuring these are met, and tracking gate form submissions
- To coordinate and compile timely portfolio and project status reports, ensuring information is accurate
- Provide support to the R&D function in developing and maintaining appropriate tracking tools to visualise and communicate to the business the portfolio health, including resource allocation, alignment to category drivers, financial hurdle rates, complexity, timing and phasing for short, medium and long term delivery
- To ensure relevant data including resource is regularly updated to allow senior management to make critical prioritisation
- Support the delivery of NPD and EPD projects in line with Taylors R&D objectives delivered to agreed product quality, timelines and budget
To be successful in this role you will ideally have previous experience of project coordination. Excellent organisation, time management and stakeholder management skills are essential, as is the ability to influence at all levels and drive project teams to success. The successful candidate will be passionate about food & beverage product development.
To apply, please send a covering letter outlining your interest alongside a copy of your CV to before midday on Monday 20th November 2017.
*** If you are experiencing issues uploading your CV, please send your CV and covering letter directly to Taylors.HR@bettysandtaylors.co.uk ***