Property Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join our Group Property Services team as Property Project Manager on a permanent basis.
Based at our Plumpton Park site in Harrogate, the Property Project Manager will contribute to the strategic goals of Group Property Services team and provide excellent customer service through effectively managing property-related projects across the Bettys and Taylors Group (BTG) property portfolio. This is a challenging and varied role which will also include strategically leading on related policy and implementation and working closely with our Business Partners to ensure that Group Property Services meets the varied and complex needs of a business that includes both a manufacturing site and listed/historic buildings.
The successful candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Significant experience of working in a Property function and managing property projects.
- Extensive experience of relationship building and stakeholder management.
- Detailed understanding of building pathology, structures, standard form contracts and project management methodology.
- Experience of preparing Business Case reports, an understanding RoI’s and experience of presenting at Board level if required.
- Experience of preparing building specifications of works, tender documents and packages, using NBS and delivering projects on time, within budget and to the required standard.
- Ability to understand RAMS, identify need within and challenge where necessary.
- Ability to manage project budgets up to £300k value.
- Keep up to date regarding industry news and changes to legislative compliance.
- Strong IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Project and AutoCAD)
- MRICS desirable
You must also hold PRINCE2/APM qualifications or equivalent experience as well as a full, driving licence as the ability to travel between all of our properties is essential.
To succeed in the role, the ideal candidate will be adept at building strong and effective relationships to enable them to collaborate with and influence others, process- and detail-orientated, and proactive. They will also be able to work with the nuances of a family-owned business, where aesthetics are treasured and valued alongside commerciality.
In return we offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including a Group Profit Share Scheme, staff discounts and free meals whilst on site.
A role profile is available upon request. If you think this is the ideal position for you, please apply using the link below attaching a cover letter and a copy of your CV.