Production Planning Support Planner – 12 month Fixed Term
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a flexible individual to join our Production Planning team as a Production Planning Support Planner on a 12 months Fixed Term contract. As a member of the Production Planning Team you will have a variety of tasks, including production scheduling, short- and medium-term planning plus data collection and analysis. The role will enable the successful candidate to develop an understanding of a FMCG supply chain and manufacturing environment and will provide opportunities to work alongside a variety of functions.
Duties within the role include:
- Scheduling and Production Planning
- Collation of daily/weekly/monthly Planning Team KPI information
- Planning Rate data collection and analysis
- Project work support as and when required
Whilst previous planning experience is not essential, a passion for food manufacturing and a genuine enthusiasm to learn and work efficiently is a must. We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Excellent Excel skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Logical mindset with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Adaptable to change and ability to balance conflicting priorities.
- Ability to work collaboratively and building strong working relationships
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and covering letter outlining your interest. The closing date for this position is Midday on Friday 13th December 2019.