Team Leader – Bettys By Post – Fixed Term
Team Leader – Fixed Term Contract (ends 30th April 2023)
You don’t have to be in Yorkshire to enjoy our delicious specialities. Bettys by Post delivers across the globe directly from our Craft Bakery to your door. To support operation, we are looking for an experienced Leader to join our team.
Your main responsibility in this role will be to supervise the day-to-day activity of your team to ensure operational excellence. Leading your team by example and working closely with your peers in other Bettys areas, you will ensure the efficient fulfilment of all Bettys by Post orders, maintaining the highest standards and delivering excellent service to both your external and internal customers.
The following skills are necessary for this role:
- previous experience in a supervisory or leadership capacity, demonstrating the skill to manage, motivate and coach.
- the ability to work with and help shape schedules, budgets, targets and KPIs
- the ability to think creatively, prioritise, and work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- experience of working with stock and supply chain management
- Experience in using Microsoft, including Word and Excel
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a percentage of your annual salary
- Staff discounts and free meals whilst at work
- Free parking on site
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays pro-rated
Your normal working pattern will be Monday to Friday, hours between 7.30am to 5.30pm. However, weekend and evening shifts are required at peak times to meet the needs of the business.
Closing Date for applications for this role: will close once position is filled.