Product and Innovation Assistant (Year in Industry: Univeristy placement, 12 months fixed term)
Bettys Food and Drink team have an exciting opportunity for a University student to experience a Year in Industry placement within the Product and Innovation team. This role will report into the Product and Innovation Manager and will be responsible for a wide range of activities supporting the implementation of new and existing catering, retail and bakery products. The role will also support the team in ensuring all products and processes meet commercial and technical requirements.
- Ambition and drive for a career in the Food and Drink industry
- Predicated minimum 2:2 Undergraduate degree in relevant disciplines
- GCSE (or equivalent) qualifications in English, Mathematics and Science at grade C or above
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft Office packages
- Love of food and drink
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a percentage of your annual salary
- Staff discounts and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Bettys family where we work together and support each other
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday (8.30-5.30pm).
For more information, or to request a job description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is 23rd June 2019.