An exciting and interesting opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Co-ordinator to join our busy Payroll team.
Based at our Plumpton Park site in Harrogate, we currently have a small team processing a weekly and monthly payroll. The team are dedicated and focussed on ensuring all our people are paid accurately and on time.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Processing of all new starters and leavers, changes to terms and conditions and absence recording and reporting
- Implementation of all variable pay into the HR & Payroll System
- Production of weekly and monthly Bacs reports and posting costings
- Pension Auto Enrolment processing and administration
- Production of Real Time Information submissions to HMRC
- Compliance with HMRC legislation
- Production of BiK Statements
- Various general administration duties
- Assisting ongoing projects within the team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of working within a Payroll Team
- A full understanding of Payroll legislation/statutory payments
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Experience of using Microsoft Office and in particular Excel
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- CIPP qualification is desirable, or the willingness to work towards
A role profile is available upon request. If you wish to be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and CV using the link below.
This role will close when a successful candidate has been appointed.