Payroll Co-ordinator – 2 roles available
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for 2 Payroll Co-ordinators to join our busy Payroll team on a permanent basis.
Based at our Plumpton Park site in Harrogate, we currently have a small team processing seven weekly and two monthly payrolls. The team are dedicated and focussed on ensuring all our people are paid accurately and on time.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Processing of all new starters and leavers, changes to terms and conditions and absence recording and reporting
- Implementation of all variable pay into the HR & Payroll System
- Production of weekly and monthly Bacs reports and posting costings
- Pension Auto Enrolment processing and administration
- Production of Real Time Information submissions to HMRC
- Compliance with HMRC legislation
- P11d production
- Various general administration duties
- Assisting ongoing projects within the team
The ideal candidates will have:
- Previous experience of working within a Payroll Team
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Experience of using Microsoft Office and in particular Excel
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- CIPP qualification is desirable, or the willingness to work towards
A job description and person specification are available upon request. If you wish to be considered for this position, please apply using the link below attaching your cover letter.
The closing date for applications is 17th February 2019.