Pastry Assistant (Permanent/Full-time/Days)
We are looking for a Pastry Assistant to join our Pastry Team at Bettys Craft Bakery. Reporting to the Team Leader, this role is all about producing and decorating a variety of our much-loved products, including scaling off and mixing & depositing a range of items.
At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by being a key team player, as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- An eye for detail and care in producing the finished product
- A keen interest in working with food, enjoying hands on tasks that require dexterity
- Ability to work with pace and to agreed timelines
- Experience of working in a team environment, collaborating and supporting colleagues
- Good communication skills, with the ability to follow instructions both verbally and in writing
- Experience in pastry (desirable)
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a percentage of your annual salary
- Staff discounts and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities
These are full-time role working 5 days over 7 including weekends, organised on a rota basis. The working hours are 5:00am – 1:00pm Monday to Friday. The weekend working hours are 4:00am – 12:00pm. Shifts may vary at peak times to meet the needs of the business.