We are looking for a Pastry Assistant to join our Pastry Team here at Bettys Craft Bakery. Reporting to the Team Leader, this role is all about producing and decorating a variety of our much-loved products, including scaling off and mixing & depositing a range of items.
At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by being a key team player, as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- An eye for detail and care in producing the finished product
- A keen interest in working with food
- Able to work with pace and to agreed timelines
- Experience of working in a team environment and collaborating with colleagues
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a percentage of your annual salary
- Staff discounts and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Bettys family where we work together and support each other
This is a full-time role working 5 days over 7 including weekends, organised on a rota basis. The hours of work will likely be either 5am-2pm or 8am-5pm.
The closing date for applications is 16th November 2018.