We are looking for a Housekeeper to join our team here at Bettys Harlow Carr. This role is all about ensuring the branch is pristinely clean, safe and well organised in order to deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer. At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by achieving excellence in delivering exceptional brand standards, being a key team player, as well as maintaining the highest food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Some previous experience of housekeeping/cleaning work
- A high level of attention to detail
- Extremely high standards and take pride in a job well done
- Some knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety procedures
Full training will be provided to ensure you have a full understanding of the role and your responsibilities
- A highly competitive rate of pay and benefits package
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a percentage of your annual earnings
- Staff discounts, uniform, and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning & development opportunities
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Bettys family where we work together and support each other
This is a part-time role, working 5 days over 7, between 10am-3pm, with flexibility on the days worked.
The closing date for applications is:
31 / 05 / 19