We are looking for a Housekeeper/Cleaner to join our team here at Bettys Harrogate. Reporting to the Deputy Branch Manager, this role is all about ensuring the branch is pristinely clean, safe and well organised in order to deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer.
At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by achieving excellence in delivering exceptional brand standards, being a key team player, as well as maintaining the highest food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Some previous experience of housekeeping/cleaning work
- A high level of attention to detail
- Extremely high standards and take pride in a job well done
- Some knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety procedures
- A highly competitive rate of pay and benefits package
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a percentage of your annual earnings
- Staff discounts, uniform, and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning & development opportunities
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Bettys family where we work together and support each other
This is a part time role, working 4 days over 7, including weekends, on a rota basis.
The closing date for applications is:
31 / 01 / 19