Part-time Catering/Kitchen Assistant
Working at Bettys is more than a job, it’s a career.
What we look for in our Catering Assistants/Chefs…
- Passionate about working in hospitality and delivering an exceptional customer experience;
- A “can do” attitude which can be honed and developed by our trainers, to give you the tools you need to succeed;
- Have a good eye for detail and won’t compromise on our standards;
- A proven track record of cooking to spec to maintain consistency;
- Can manage and thrive under the pressures of a busy kitchen environment;
- The ability to work as a key member of a team to deliver excellence;
- Take pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and safety;
- Available to work at least 1 day a weekend and 1 night a week.
By joining Bettys you’ll...
- Learn to create fantastic dishes to Bettys high standards, using only the best fresh ingredients;
- Be constantly on the move in a busy kitchen environment, getting a chance to working on multiple stations;
- Work with a great team of people and help lead your restaurant to success by role modelling the Bettys core values every day;
- Develop yourself personally and professionally, through a variety of different internal and external courses;
- Work in a continuous improvement environment, where feedback is listened too and could help influence the way Bettys operates;
- Be part of a peer to peer culture, pushing each other to be the best we can be in a supportive and collaborative environment.
At Bettys, you’ll receive some excellent benefits including …
- Competitive rates of pay; starting at £8.62 rising to £8.87 per hour if you are 21 years of age or over;
- Similarly competitive rates of pay if you are under 21;
- A share of the profits with our Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a % of your earnings;
- A free meal, snacks & drinks on every shift;
- No split shifts & variety of sociable hours;
- 25% discount in your Bettys Shop;
- Fantastic benefits package including birthday gift, uniform and long service holidays;
- Great opportunities for growth and progression with fantastic training;
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining a friendly team environment.
We have part-time roles available, working 2-3 days per week, including weekends, on a rota basis. Please outline your availability in your application. Hours are between 7am-7pm.
This role will close when all vacancies have been filled, successful candidates will be invited to interview on an ongoing basis.
For more information, please contact; Bettys.Stonegate@bettysandtaylors.co.uk