At Bettys York we are looking for people who enjoy working in a team in the high pace and friendly buzz of a busy kitchen.
This is a part-time role working 3 days over 7 including at least one day at the weekend. In return working at Bettys brings excellent training and great benefits from day one, as follows:
- Competitive pay rates
- Guaranteed minimum hours
- NO SPLIT SHIFTS – Shifts are between the hours of 7am and 8pm
- Free meals and drinks whilst at work
- A share in the financial success of the business through a Group Prosperity Scheme, which is paid quarterly to all employees
- 25% staff discount on goods from Bettys Shop
- Uniform provided
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- 25 days paid holiday plus 3 fixed public holidays (Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day). For all other public holidays you will receive a premium rate.
You will work within the Catering team who prepare the food for Afternoon Tea and Events in our Belmont Room Function Suite. Full training will be provided but you will also need:
- Excellent kitchen skills
- Some previous experience of working with food in a catering or banqueting environment
- A high level of attention to detail
- A willingness to work flexibly across all areas of the kitchen operation
- The ability to work at pace in a hot environment
This role will close when the vacancy has been filled, successful candidates will be invited to interview on an ongoing basis.
Please apply online via the link below, if you have any issues or queries regarding the process please contact Bettys.HR@bettysandtaylors.co.uk