We have a part-time opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join the Front of House Team in our Bettys Café Tea Room at Ilkley.
You will support the café team by re-stocking displays and the cake trolley, clearing and preparing tables, as well as assisting Waiters/ Waitresses by serving food and drinks to our customers, whilst consistently maintaining Bettys high standards and excellent customer service.
You will enjoy working at pace with a friendly team in the buzz of a busy café environment and, although we will provide full training for your role, you will also require the following:
- Previous experience in a customer facing role would be desirable
- Good numeracy and communication skills
- Confident, positive and able to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- An interest in, or eagerness to learn about, quality tea, coffee and food products
This is a part-time role working 5 hours at the weekend. In return for your commitment we offer excellent training, good rates of pay, a quarterly profit share scheme, staff discounts and free staff meals whilst at work.To apply, please complete an application form
Closing date for applications is 17th September 2017