Packaging NPD Technologist
We are looking for a Packaging NPD (New Product Development) Technologist, to drive the development of all new and existing primary, secondary and tertiary packaging product requirements. This role reports into the Giftware and Packaging Buyer in Food and Drink team and will support the delivery of the Bettys packaging strategy and the rationalisation of our range to a commercially viable and fit for purpose solution.
This role will be the guardian of range, specification and format across branches and online and drive the development of innovation and sustainable packaging solutions.
- Good experience in the Packaging Industry demonstrated through a high level of skills and knowledge
- Good understanding of food packaging safety and packaging legislation within the Food industry
- A degree in Packaging Studies/Product Design or related subjects
- Excellent skills with Microsoft office
- The ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a percentage of your annual salary
- Staff discounts and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Bettys family where we work together and support each other
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday (8.30-5.30pm).
For more information, or to request a job description, please email email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 23rd June 2019.