A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced, enthusiastic and proactive Online Support Analyst to join our Online team on a permanent basis to provide high quality, professional, 3rd line Online applications support to end users across the business.
Based at our Plumpton Park site in Harrogate this role will be working within IT Service Operations and be responsible for the development and provision of online support services, ensuring the highest standards of service.
The role involves collaborating with stakeholders, both internally and externally, to ensure a high standard of service is delivered to the business within agreed service levels. You will be expected to analyse and interpret information to resolve incidents, get to the root of problems, identify service improvements, and to support the IT Change team in project delivery. The ideal candidate must also be able to work independently, exhibiting ownership of the work and the role and will have excellent attention to detail, provide superb levels of customer service, and have the ability to work under pressure.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Significant experience of working in an IT support role at 3rd line managing IT incidents, requests, problems and changes in line with industry best practices.
- Experience of managing a complex Online estate adhering to ISO 27001 Security Standards.
- Experience in administering and developing an e-commerce platform in conjunction with business owners and 3rd party suppliers.
- A good understanding of web terminology, website architecture, integration, HTML, scripting, Excel and will have previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate technical and non-technical information to a wide range of audiences including Digital Suppliers and e-commerce Partners.
- The ability to problem solve, show initiative when faced with challenges, and be proactive in looking for improvements.
- A positive, organised and motivated approach to work, with the ability to meet deadlines
A job description and person specification are available upon request.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and CV using the link below.
Closing date for applications is 21st January 2018