Office Manager (9-12 month maternity cover, starting approx. Aug 19)
We are looking for an Office Manager to lead the Office department at Bettys Harrogate. Reporting to the Branch Manager, this role is all about leading your department to provide the highest standards of customer service and administrative support to the branch. You will have the opportunity to drive the department forward to be the best it can, ensuring efficient & accurate office support for the branch.
In this role you will have the chance to be your best every day: achieving excellence in customer service both over the phone & in person; engaging and motivating a small team; as well as maintaining the highest brand standards - all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong customer service & communication skills, both over the phone & in person
- Experience in an administrative role & managing a small department
- Experience in cash handling, banking & payroll would be ideal
- High level of attention to detail
- Good IT skills and competent in using Microsoft Office packages
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a percentage of your annual earnings
- Staff discounts, full uniform, and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning & development opportunities
This is a full-time role, working 5 days over 7, including weekends, on a rota basis.
The closing date for applications is:
03 / 05 / 19