An opportunity has arisen for an organised and highly skilled administrator to manage and lead our office function at Bettys Ilkley.
This is a key role in our branch and you will have the opportunity to manage a busy and varied workload, and proactively support the Branch Management team to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Branch.
This role will suit someone who can:
- Be efficient and enjoys all aspects of general administrative duties in a busy office environment
- Be flexible and able to work 5 days each week, including one weekend day
- Manage cash handling, banking and floats
- Input sales, invoices and bakery orders
- Input hours and process payroll information
- Manage recruitment administration for the Branch
- Compile statistical and financial reports e.g. accidents, wages, holidays
- Channel all general correspondence and telephone calls to the Branch
- Ensure all departments have the correct company forms, locker keys, uniform and stationery as required
If you are numerate, analytical and computer literate with strong administrative skills then this role is for you. Experience in cash handling and banking and an excellent telephone manner are essential. Time management and a ‘can do’ approach to your work are also essential, as is a high level of accuracy and confidentiality. Flexibility is key as you’ll be supporting other departments around the Branch at peak times. You will also be a champion of and provide excellent customer service in all you do.
You will work 5 days over 7, which includes one day at the weekend. In return we offer excellent development opportunities, a competitive salary, a quarterly profit share scheme, staff discounts and free meals whilst at work.
If you feel you have the qualities we’re looking for please upload a cover letter and a copy of your CV.
Closing date for applications is 23rd October 2017