National Account Manager (Business Outside of Multiples)
We are seeking to recruit a National Account Manager to our Sales Team (Business Outside of Multiples). The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and managing accounts within our Wholesale and Cash & Carry customer base.
Working with Sales team colleagues and other departments including Commercial Finance, Brand Marketing, Shopper and Category Management, you will be responsible for growing our premium brands in an intensely competitive market, through developing and executing sustainable and compelling joint business plans that meet both our financial targets and brand ambitions.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Build and deliver budgets for individual customers, quarterly forecasts and customer plans.
- Create and manage internal forecasts – including weekly, monthly & quarterly.
- Input pricing, promotions and terms.
- Build and sustain customer relationships ensuring that contact is mutually agreed and at the appropriate level.
- Manage the information needs of the customer
- Where required deliver price increases.
- Prepare presentations for customer meetings including commercials, NPD proposals, customer data and/or market data.
- Negotiate all elements of pricing (case cost), terms and promotions within business guidelines.
- Drive distribution and listings of existing products and NPD through category-based selling.
- Monitor sales by customer.
You’ll need to be confident, resilient, numerate and feel comfortable working under your own initiative. You will be a team player, can build and sustain relationships, self-disciplined, flexible and eager to play a part in contributing to our business success in line with our ways of working.
To apply for this position, please apply using the link below attaching your covering letter outlining your interest alongside a copy of your CV.
The closing date for applications is Monday 18th February 2019.