Marketing Executive – Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Marketing Team to support the delivery of our overall Taylors marketing strategy, specifically for our emerging markets.
- Support the Taylors Marketing Lead in the development and delivery of strategies for emerging markets, with a specific focus on International
- Act as primary contact and support for delivery on International marketing activity
- Assist in the gathering and interpreting of data to build a deep, insight-based view of the consumer, channel context and competitive set to feed into brand development plans
- Assist with NPD project management through innovation process, joining project teams to provide marketing input, and driving products through the development process where appropriate
- Assist in the implementation & delivery of research projects, collating research stimulus, attending research groups when required.
- Support in development of marketing activity across a variety of media
- Work with cross-functional teams to brief in-house design and copy writing departments on marketing materials, pack changes and campaign materials, ensuring all output adheres to Taylors purpose, positioning and character.
- Be a brand ambassador – internally and externally – to become immersed in emerging channels, interrogate opportunities and share with the wider team – attending trade shows, conducting primary research in market and developing an in depth understanding of new channels
- Provide general administrative support to the Marketing Director and Marketing Team To be successful in the role, you will have a Marketing or Business-related degree or equivalent qualification. You will be able to work collaboratively and build strong relationships quickly within cross functional teams. You will have good communication skills, be proficient at interpreting and analysing data and will have a basic understanding of a P&L.
To apply, please submit your CV alongside a covering letter responding to the questions below to firstname.lastname@example.org before midday on 20th May 2019.
- Why would you like to work for the Marketing Team at Taylors of Harrogate?
- What is it that specifically interests you about working for a tea and coffee business?
- Why should you be considered for this opportunity?
- What specific skills, knowledge and attributes do you have that may be relevant to this opportunity?