An opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst to join the Group IT team on a permanent basis to provide high quality, professional, first line support to end users across the business.
Working within the Central IT Team at our Plumpton Park site in Harrogate, you will be the first point of contact for the receipt, action and co-ordination of service requests and incidents. You will have a high attention to detail, provide excellent levels of customer service and have the ability to work under pressure. You will collaborate with all stakeholders both internally and externally to ensure a high standard of service is delivered to the business. You will be able to absorb and retain information quickly, assess impact and communicate effectively via all channels.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience of 1st line support within an IT Service Desk / IT Customer Service environment.
- Experience in extracting manipulating and presenting data from management information systems
- Understanding of and sensitivity to the implications of handling data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to problem solve and show initiative when faced with challenges.
- A positive, organised and motivated approach to work which supports the service to continually improve and develop.
- Previous experience in an ITIL and ISO environment with knowledge of call logging software are desirable.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and CV online at www.bettysandtaylors.co.uk/jobs. In return we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package and an excellent working environment at our Plumpton Park site in Harrogate.
The closing date for this role is Monday 20th November 2017