IT Service Desk Analyst
6 months fixed term contract, full-time (37.5 hours/week)
Base location: Plumpton Park, Harrogate
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst to join the Group IT function to provide high quality, professional first line support to end users across the business. An immediate start in role would be preferable.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager – Service Desk, this role involves working within the IT Service Hub Team, which is a blend of 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support roles designed to support end users. You will be the first point of contact for the receipt, timely and effective action and co-ordination of service requests and incidents along with the responsibility for performing hands-on-fixes, assisting 2nd and 3rd line support, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders and ensuring compliance with ISO27001 standards.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Previous experience of 1st line support within an IT Service Desk / IT Customer Service environment.
- Experience supporting end users with Microsoft products e.g. Windows 10, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint Online, Project online etc. and providing coaching and basic guidance.
- Knowledge and confidence to perform hands-on fixes, including installing and upgrading software, hardware, and configuring systems and applications.
- A high attention to detail along with good organisational skills to prioritise and work effectively in a busy environment.
- Excellent customer relationship building skills and the desire to always provide the best possible customer service.
- The ability to work under your own initiative as well as be an effective team player.
We offer a competitive salary together with an excellent reward package including: a generous holiday allowance, automatic enrolment in our group profit share scheme, fantastic wellbeing benefits and staff discounts. Whilst our defined IT service hours are between 08:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday, we are happy to discuss flexible working including hybrid working options.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and CV with your application.
For further information, please contact: HR@bettysandtaylors.co.uk