We are looking for an experienced Technical IT Project Manager to join the Bettys & Taylors IT Team on a permanent basis at our Plumpton Park site in Harrogate.
The core focus of this role is to provide leadership and management through the full lifecycle for IT projects and changes. You will sit within a fast-moving change team, undertaking several concurrent projects and changes ranging in size, scale and type. It is essential that you are comfortable working with cross-functional teams at all levels and can communicate/convey/translate complex technical concepts simply to your audience.
The successful candidate will have experience and able to evidence:
- All aspects of Project Management for multiple projects concurrently, within the constraints of a prioritised portfolio requiring the effective usage of limited IT, business and supplier resources
- IT project delivery across a range of areas, including but not limited to core IT projects. These may also include business application implementations and business process change projects
- Working within a complex, multi-business, multi-system environment and multi-stakeholder with varying levels of IT understanding and appreciation of project management processes
- Good working knowledge of Project Management methodologies and frameworks e.g. Prince 2, Agile
- Experience of working within an ITIL environment particularly Change and Knowledge management and the successful transition to Service Operation
- Good understanding of Information Security Management standards; including ISO27001
- Coupled with this is the ability to demonstrate personal ownership, a tenacity and determination in overcoming challenges, an innate appreciation of potential risks and issues and ability to build strong and influential stakeholder relationships quickly.
A job description and person specification are available upon request. If you wish to be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and CV online at www.bettysandtaylors.co.uk/jobs. In return we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package and an excellent working environment at our Plumpton Park site in Harrogate.
The closing date for this role is Thursday 14th September 2017.