We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager, who is available to start immediately or within a month, to join our IT Change Team on a 12 month fixed term basis.
Based at our Plumpton Park site in Harrogate, the core focus of this role is to provide leadership and management through the full lifecycle for IT projects and changes. You will sit within a fast-moving change team, undertaking several concurrent projects and changes ranging in size, scale and type. It is essential that you are comfortable working with cross-functional teams at all levels and can communicate/convey/translate complex technical concepts simply to your audience.
The successful candidate will have experience and able to demonstrate:
- All aspects of Project Management for multiple projects concurrently, within the constraints of a prioritised portfolio requiring the effective usage of limited IT, business and supplier resources
- IT project delivery across a range of areas, including but not limited to core IT projects. These may also include business application implementations and business process change projects
- Working within a complex, multi-business, multi-system environment and multi-stakeholder with varying levels of IT understanding and appreciation of project management processes
- Good working knowledge of Project Management methodologies and frameworks e.g. Prince 2, Agile
- Experience of working within an ITIL environment particularly Change and Knowledge management and the successful transition to Service Operation
- Good understanding of Information Security Management standards; including ISO27001
Additionally, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate personal ownership; have a tenacity and determination in overcoming challenges; an innate appreciation of potential risks and issues and the ability to build strong, influential stakeholder relationships quickly.
A job description and person specification are available upon request. If you wish to be considered for this position, please apply using the link below.
The closing date for this role is Monday 23rd April 2018