We are looking for a proactive, organised and experienced individual to join the Group IT team to support and ensure the effective administration of IT Contracts, Assets and associated budgets.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Significant experience of implementing commercially robust IT contracts
- Significant experience of co-ordinating IT contracts and managing a Contracts Register, Action Log and associated Contract and budget information.
- Experience of supporting supplier management processes
- Experience of working in an IT environment
Specific duties will include:
- Responsibility for the effective co-ordination of the IT Contracts Register, Action Log and associated Contract information.
- Coordinate, track and report on IT Contract activity.
- Support the effective management of suppliers
- Support the IT Service Operations Team to implement and maintain an effective Asset Management system which adheres to ISO27001 standards.
- Support the collation and analysis of asset information
- Tracking and reporting the effective and timely processing of invoices on behalf of IT
- Administering the IT budget. Supporting monthly IT Finance processes, liaising between IT Management and Group Finance, to ensure consistent, accurate and timely updates to the overall IT Budget.
You will be efficient with a high attention to detail and excellent communication skills. You will also have an excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel and be able to extract, manipulate, analyse and present data.
We offer a competitive salary together with excellent benefits. A full job description and person specification are available on request. If you wish to be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and CV using the link below.
The closing date for applications is 28th May 2018.