An exciting new opportunity has emerged for an Infrastructure Support Analyst to join the Bettys & Taylors Group IT Team on a 12 month Fixed Term contract to ensure the delivery of efficient and effective technical support across Bettys and Taylors infrastructure.
Based at our Plumpton Park site in Harrogate you will join a team who are passionate about providing a high quality service to the business. You will provide high quality, professional 2nd/3rd line technical support and effectively manage incidents, requests, problems and changes relating to the IT infrastructure. You will have a significant focus on the security aspects of infrastructure whilst also working in partnership with the business to develop a culture of ownership, engagement and openness. You may also be required to provide training to users including the mentoring of 1st line support staff and coverage when required.
The successful candidate must also be able to demonstrate:
- Solid networking knowledge – TCP/IP / Firewalls / WANs LANs and the security configuration
- Solid knowledge of LANS networking e.g. Aerohive
- Good experience of using SCCM
- The ability to work proactively with other IT and business stakeholders to identify, analyse and improve ways of working.
- Experience of successful implementation, maintenance and ongoing development of the IT infrastructure in line with the requirements of the business.
- A good understanding of IT best practise, processes and procedures including IT security.
- Ability to influence and collaborate with others to ensure the security of all infrastructures and associated business operations.
- Expert technical knowledge that contributes to the successful delivery of agreed projects.
A job description and person specification is available upon request.
To apply please submit a covering letter outlining your interest and a copy of your CV using the link below.
This role will close when the vacancy has been filled.