We are looking for a Hygiene Assistant to join our Hygiene Team at Bettys Craft Bakery. Reporting to the Team Leader, this role is all about about ensuring the bakery is pristinely clean, safe and well organised, including operating a rack washer & tray washer, mopping and other cleaning duties.
- The ability to work with pace and to agreed timelines
- Experience working in a team environment and collaborating with colleagues, yet able to work on your own initiative when required
- A high level of attention to detail with good organisational skills
- Some knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety procedures
- A full driving license is preferable but not essential
Full training will be provided to ensure you have a full understanding of the role and your responsibilities.
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a percentage of your annual salary
- Staff discounts and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Bettys family where we work together and support each other
This is a full-time role working 5 days over 7 between the hours of 08:00- 16:30. During our peak periods you will may be expected to work shifts organised on a rota basis, between the hours of 03:00 – 19:30.