HR Specialist Change Partner (12 month Maternity Cover)
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and passionate HR Specialist Change Partner to cover a period of Maternity leave. This role will provide specific change and project management skills and services to the People Change team, alongside providing specialist HR expertise in executing the agreed change management approaches and activity across all workstreams to meet the needs of our business transformation programme.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Management of the ‘People Change Workstream’ project plan on behalf of Education & Training, HR Business Partnering, Engagement & Comms and Leadership & Behaviours specialist teams across both phases of the project
- Ensure specialist activities are well planned and executed, monitoring and tracking progress to ensure activity is delivered on time and within scope
- Flagging conflicts or where activities are behind schedule and managing accordingly, facilitating prioritisation of activity to meet the overall project requirements
- Identifying and raising formal risks, dependencies or issues on behalf of PCW (People Change Workstream) to Core Project team or key stakeholders, aligned with agreed change management approaches
- Organisation of PCW team meetings and offsite planning sessions to support delivery of activities as required
HR Business Partnering:
- Provide specialist HR expertise to ensure requirements are designed and implemented accordingly as part of the overall People Change plan of activity
- Work collaboratively to design specific HR Business Partnering approaches and strategies for the project, developing appropriate tools and materials to support delivery
- Business Partner with assigned Workstream Leads to ensure relevant strategies set out by Specialist Team are adhered to and achieved consistently and efficiently
- Support and coach Workstream Leads to fully understand the importance of specialist change area and the approaches and strategies that will be applied to Fusion
This is an exciting role, right at the heart of a crucial Group-wide change project. You will play a key role in ensuring that the People Change elements of the project are well planned and implemented.
The ability to work collaboratively across functions, whilst having both detail-focused planning and organising skills and the ability to think strategically, is essential. You will be confident and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills. You will be a self-motivated and results focused individual who is accountable for your actions. Proficiency in MS Project and excel is preferred. Specific experince in both project management and HR partnering is required.
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter outlilning your interest by midday 21st June 2019.