Following an internal secondment an exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Taylors HR team as an HR Advisor on a 2-year fixed term contract, supporting the Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply and International functions.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner, the successful candidate will be part of a small HR team who provide guidance and support across many aspects spanning the employee lifecycle. There will also be the opportunity to participate in Group wide cross functional project work.
As an ideal candidate you will be able to apply the fundamentals of employment law and best practice to a range of people matters. As a strong communicator you will have the confidence to influence at all levels, possess excellent organisational and time management skills as well as being able to work on your own initiative. The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is a must, as is having a flexible and adaptable approach to work to manage varied workload.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good knowledge of key HR policies and procedures and the fundamentals of employment law.
- Proven track record in supporting and providing advice to a wide spectrum of people, ideally within a commercial environment.
- Ability to apply sound judgement to complex issues where a range of outcomes may be possible
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to discuss complex matters in a clear and understandable manner
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ideally part or fully CIPD qualified and/or have the equivalent experience in a senior HR administration or advisory role
- Able to work in a business partnering environment is desirable.
To apply, please submit a covering letter outlining your interest and experience alongside a copy of your CV before midday on Friday 4th January 2019.