We are looking for a Housekeeper to join our team here at Bettys Harlow Carr. This role is all about ensuring the branch is pristinely clean, safe and well organised in order to deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer. At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by achieving excellence in delivering exceptional brand standards, being a key team player, as well as maintaining the highest food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Some previous experience of housekeeping/cleaning work
- A high level of attention to detail
- Extremely high standards and take pride in a job well done
- Some knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety procedures
Full training will be provided to ensure you have a full understanding of the role and your responsibilities
- Competitive rate of pay starting at £9.35 per hour if you are 21 years of age or over;
- Similarly competitive rates if you are under 21;
- A share of the profits with our Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a % of your earnings;
- A free meal, snacks & drinks on every shift;
- No split shifts & variety of sociable hours;
- 25% discount in your Bettys Shop;
- Fantastic benefits package including birthday gift, uniform and long service holidays;
- Great opportunities for growth and progression with fantastic training;
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining a friendly team environment.
This is a full-time role working 30 hours per week, 5 days over 7, including weekends, on a rota basis.
The closing date for applications is:
27 / 6 / 21