Housekeeper (10 hours over 2 days)
We are looking for an experienced housekeeper or cleaner our team here at Bettys Ilkley. This role is all about ensuring the branch is pristinely clean, safe and well-organised in order to deliver a Bettys “Deliciously Magical Experience” to every customer. Working across all areas of the branch, usually within opening hours, you will be an integral part of the team, keeping all areas spotlessly clean and tidy. You'll have high levels of attention to detail, possessing the highest of standards and taking pride in a job well done.
- A starting rate of pay of £10.13 per hour;
- You will be eligible for our Group Profit Share scheme as soon as you join us! It is paid quarterly as percentage of what you’ve earned in that quarter. This means that when it’s paid, you’ll get a % of your base pay and any overtime earned during that quarter on top of your hourly rate or salary. The percentage is set once a year in line with the performance of the Group. For 2022. this has been set at 7.1%. This scheme, like most bonus schemes is discretionary and non-contractual;
- A free meal, snacks & drinks on every shift;
- No split shifts & variety of sociable hours;
- Health Cash Plan;
- 25% discount in your Bettys Shop;
- Fantastic benefits package including birthday gift, uniform and long service holidays;
- Great opportunities for growth and progression with fantastic training;
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining a friendly team environment.
We need from you:
- Some previous experience of housekeeping/cleaning work;
- A high level of attention to detail;
- Extremely high standards;
- Some knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety procedures.
This is a part-time vacancy working 10 hours per week, 2 days over 7 including weekends, on a rota basis.
Please note that due to the current staffing crisis in the UK, this role will close when filled. Please apply as soon as possible to be considered.