Group Property Services Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join our Group Property Services team as Property Services Manager on a permanent basis.
Based at our Plumpton Park site in Harrogate, the Property Services Manager will contribute to the strategic goals of Group Property Services team and provide excellent customer service through effectively managing a team to deliver property fabric services, mainly the repairs and maintenance to the groups property portfolio which includes 6 Bettys branches, production facilities and offsite warehousing.
This is a challenging and varied role which will also include strategically leading on related policy and implementation and working closely with our Business Partners to ensure that Group Property Services meets the varied and complex needs of a business.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Significant experience of working in a Property function and managing a team to deliver a high standard building repairs and maintenance service, including creating planned maintenance schedules for the portfolio
- Effective management of a range of diverse external suppliers and budgets.
- Detailed working knowledge and understanding of developing and managing a successful repairs and maintenance function, including administering a Measured Term Contract.
- Extensive experience of relationship building and stakeholder management, including creating and managing SLA’s.
- Detailed understanding of building pathology, structures and contracts.
- Ability to understand RAMS, identify need within and challenge where necessary.
- Keep up to date regarding industry news and changes to legislative compliance.
- Strong IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Project and PIRANA and IFS)
- MRICS is desirable but not essential
You must be able to demonstrate experience of delivering a similar role as well as a full, clean driving licence as the ability to travel between all of our properties is essential.
To succeed in the role, the ideal candidate will be adept at building strong and effective relationships to enable them to collaborate with and influence others, process- and detail-orientated, and proactive. They will also be able to work with the nuances of a family-owned business, where aesthetics are treasured and valued alongside commerciality.
A role profile is available upon request. If you think this is the ideal position for you, please apply using the link below attaching a cover letter and a copy of your CV.
This closing date for applications is 6th August 2021