Group Property Services Administrator (job share, 20 hour per week, 6 month fixed term)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in our Group Property Services Team for an experienced Administrator to join us on a 6 month fixed term basis as a job share partner working 20 hours per week, Wednesday to Friday.
Based at our Plumpton Park site in Harrogate, this role will support the busy Group Property Services team with administrative duties, ensuring efficiency & productivity.
Specific duties will include:
- Manage email inboxes and distributing / responding as appropriate.
- Copying & scanning of documents as appropriate.
- Financial administration support as required e.g. invoice, expenses, overtime processing, liaising with Finance Business Partners and tracking spend.
- Assist in preparation of correspondence, presentations & other documents.
- Answering and dealing effectively & efficiently with incoming calls.
- Booking meeting rooms and liaising with internal & external attendees.
- Meeting management e.g. co-ordinating agenda items, taking notes and updating action logs
- Receive external visitors and stakeholders, accompanying them onsite and ensuring they are well looked after & provide inductions for contractors on site, when required.
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to take on this busy administration role; are highly organised; a logical and yet lateral thinker; have good IT skills; like problem solving and have excellent relationship building skills, you could be the person we are looking for.
Coupled with all of the above is the need to understand and demonstrate collaborative and peer based ways of working, in line with our company values.
A job description and person specification are available upon request. If you wish to be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and CV using the link below.
The closing date for applications is 26th January 2020.