An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graphic Designer to join the Taylors of Harrogate in-house design team, which is an integral part of our Marketing team, to cover a maternity leave.
Reporting to the Creative Lead, your key responsibility will be to develop highly creative design solutions. You will be taking on briefs from across the business and delivering design work which accurately interprets the brief and fits with the corresponding brand strategy. You will also be a Brand Guardian across each of our brands, ensuring designs stick to our brand guidelines whilst adding your own creativity and thinking.
You will have full ownership of the design process from brief to final output on daily workload, or from brief to artworking stage working closely with the Creative Lead and our Packaging Artwork Specialist.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in designing for food/FMCG brand accounts. They will be self-motivated, proactive and will be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Graphic design degree or equivalent qualification.
- Proven track record of design work covering different channels of brand communication.
- Experience of designing packaging, online, shopper marketing, event graphics and adverts.
- Proficient at using Adobe suite of programs.
- Ability to build working relationships quickly.
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- Comfortable in working with external suppliers.
- Abundance of enthusiasm and ‘can do’ attitude.
This full-time role is 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday. We have a flexible approach to working hours and hybrid working, with a minimum of 2-3 office days per week. Our offices are located at Plumpton Park in Harrogate.
Approximate contract dates are mid-August 2022 to mid-September 2023.
We can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package, including a quarterly profit-share bonus scheme (discretionary), 25 days holiday (annual allowance), Medicash health cash plan, free staff café meals and snacks whilst in the office, and a self-serve tea & coffee bar.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click Apply Online below to send us your CV and a covering letter explaining what you think you would bring to this role.
The closing date for applications is 4th July 2022.