Full-time Retail Assistant
We are looking for a Retail Assistant to join our retail team here at Bettys Harlow Carr. Reporting to an Assistant Retail Manager, this role is all about providing the highest standards of service in order to deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer.
At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by achieving excellence in delivering exceptional service, being a key team player, as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience of working in a retail environment
- A keen interest in customer service with the ability to work at pace
- Strong communication skills
- Some knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety procedures
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a percentage of your earnings
- Staff discounts, uniform, and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning & development opportunities
This is a full-time role working 5 days over 7, including weekends, on a rota basis.
The closing date for applications is:
30 / 09 / 19