Full-time Coffee Shop Assistant
We are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated people to join our Coffee Shop team here at Bettys Harlow Carr. Reporting to the Department Manager, this role is all about preparing barista style drinks and serving continental style sandwiches, cakes and patisseries, whilst providing the highest standards of service in order to deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer. Every day is a different day in our Coffee Shop and we rely on our strong team ethic to meet our high brand standards and fast-paced service, whilst maintaining the highest level of food safety and health and safety.
At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by achieving excellence in delivering exceptional customer service, being a key team player, as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A keen interest in customer service and the ability to work at pace
- Strong communication skills
- Some knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety procedures
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package, with no split shifts
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a percentage of your annual salary
- Staff discounts, full uniform, and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning & development opportunities
This is a full-time role working 5 days over 7, including weekends, on a rota basis.
The closing date for applications is:
29 / 04 / 19